Current available jobs in *Job/Career Fairs:
Join the ECHL Team Presidents and Sales Directors on June 14, 2017 in Las Vegas for your opportunity to get into the Sports Business!
In conjunction with TeamWork Online, the ECHL will be featuring 13+ Teams, plus teams from both the SPHL & USHL to provide basic sales and marketing training, resume and interview workshops, and conducting on-site interviews for multiple positions to begin your career in sports!
These positions include Ticket Sales, Sponsorship Sales, Marketing and Graphic Design. The Career Fair will be held at the New York-New York Hotel and Casino in conjunction with the League’s annual Sales & Marketing Conference being held on location in Las Vegas.
To be considered as a potential candidate, you must apply to be a part of the 2017 ECHL Career Fair & Symposium. Upon review of the applicants, selected candidates will receive a formal invitation to attend and participate in this unique event and give you an opportunity to interview with multiple teams all in one spot.
- Welcome Introduction from ECHL
- Career Fair Social – Mix & Mingle with the Teams!
- TeamWork Online – Resume/Interviewing Workshop
- Accelerated Sports Career Academy - Basic Sales & Marketing In Sports Training
- Private One-on-One Interviews
Each year, many qualified attendees of this event walk away with a job offer! Candidates who are invited to attend will have the opportunity to network and interview with the many clubs in attendance, all in one place! Positions looking to be filled at this event include:
- Ticketing Account Executive
- Corporate Sales Executive
- Group Sales Executive
- Inside Sales Representative
- Marketing Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Interns
Multiple candidates were hired at past ECHL Career Fairs. Could YOU be one of this year's new hires to join the hockey industry? Please be sure to apply today.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. If selected, are you willing to travel to Las Vegas on June 14th for the ECHL Career Fair?
2. What type of job are you most interested in?
3. Do you have prior sales experience? If so explain:
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ