Current available jobs in Administration:
1. Processes all payables, receivables, contracts and deposits.
2. Responsible for daily and monthly credit card reconciliation and posting.
3. Maintains all contracts for sponsorships, season tickets and group tickets.
4. Maintains vendor files with invoices and purchase orders.
5. Performs monthly closings and bank reconciliations.
6. Prepares monthly invoices.
7. Responsible for communication with payroll services and distribution of administrative and seasonal payroll.
8. Completes all credit applications.
9. Responsible for preparing and distributing various weekly and monthly reports to assist team management and ownership in the evaluation of the results (P & L, A/P, A/R, budget reports, game reports).
10. Responsible for game day settlements / reconciliation with the Arena including review and analysis of AXS audits.
11. Prepares and submits monthly sales tax.
12. Works with the Director of Tickets sales in the coding and processing of ticket packages, plans, and reports and balancing of tickets sales between accounting and sales management software.
13 Maintains personnel files and serves as human resources ‘officer’ for the company.
14. Orders all office supplies, maintains postage meter and copier, collects mail.
15. Responsible for office supply and administrative budgets.
16. Responsible for daily balance of contracts and credit card receipts.
17. Responsible for all bank deposits.
18. Primary gatekeeper for office (i.e. greets walk in visitors and directs according, answers telephone and directs caller accordingly).
19. Responsible for maintaining an efficient and professional physical office environment.
20. Disburses all travel funds including meal money.
21. Various other duties as assigned by CFO, Team Vice President, and General Manager of Hockey Operations.
• Full charge bookkeeper through month end closing.
• Complete knowledge of Quick Books.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Work effectively under pressure and / or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
• Ability to multi-task, work effectively and keep a positive outlook in a fast paced environment
• Professional appearance and presentation to customers
• Must be a self-starter and team player.
• Energy, a professional attitude and ability to learn quickly
• Must be willing to work long hours during hockey season including all home hockey games.
• Must exhibit history of honesty and integrity in the workplace
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you experienced in working with QuickBooks
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ