Current available jobs in Marketing:
The Florida Everblades are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled performer(s) to bring life to the organizations Mascot – Swampee! The Mascot performer will work closely under the direction of the Director of Events and Operations producing in-game skits to enhance the mascots image and game day experience! It is imperative that candidates have very flexible hours, as they will be used for community appearances and act as an ambassador for the team. You’ll need a strong “stage presence”, high energy, the ability to improvise, and a little bit of swagger! You’ll also need to be comfortable in confined spaces and dealing with crowds. Strong skating ability a must!
- Performer must be athletic and energetic.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to improvise and interact with fans.
- Must be able to work all Everblades home games, and scheduled appearances when necessary.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must possess knowledge of the game of Hockey.
- Outgoing and creative personality with a willingness and desire to have fun!
- Strong skating ability required.
- Dependability – displays punctuality, follows instructions, responds
to manager’s instructions.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ