Current available jobs in Marketing:
» Team Mascot - Florida Everblades (Estero, FL)
» In-Game Host - Toledo Walleye (Toledo, OH)
The Elmira Jackals are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, outgoing people to be our mascot, Blade, at all home games, appearances and events.
- Outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work days as well as nights
- Good with kids
- Prior Mascot Experience Preferred
This exciting position will provide the opportunity to work with the community, local organizations, and children. It will also give candidates the experience of working for a professional sports team. This position requires a friendly, pro-active attitude!
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you located in or near Elmira, New York?
2. Do you have previous mascot experience?
3. Do you have previous ice skating experience?
The Florida Everblades are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled performer(s) to bring life to the organizations Mascot – Swampee! The Mascot performer will work closely under the direction of the Director of Events and Operations producing in-game skits to enhance the mascots image and game day experience! It is imperative that candidates have very flexible hours, as they will be used for community appearances and act as an ambassador for the team. You’ll need a strong “stage presence”, high energy, the ability to improvise, and a little bit of swagger! You’ll also need to be comfortable in confined spaces and dealing with crowds. Strong skating ability a must!
- Performer must be athletic and energetic.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to improvise and interact with fans.
- Must be able to work all Everblades home games, and scheduled appearances when necessary.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must possess knowledge of the game of Hockey.
- Outgoing and creative personality with a willingness and desire to have fun!
- Strong skating ability required.
- Dependability – displays punctuality, follows instructions, responds
to manager’s instructions.
The Toledo Walleye Hockey Club is looking for a charismatic, outgoing, and fun in-game host for Toledo Walleye home games. The in-game host will work 20-25 home games and will help execute contests and communicate with in-game participants over the PA system and often on camera.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Previous hosting experience
- Ability to project and communicate clearly to large audiences
- A calm demeanor in a stressful or fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take direction and move from one location to another quickly
- Desire to have fun with coworkers and Walleye fans!
No prior hockey knowledge necessary. Please attach any highlight reels or samples of yourself in action along with your resume.
No phone calls please.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ