Current available jobs in Marketing:
» Part-Time: Mascot Performer - Missouri Mavericks (Kansas City, MO)
Located in Glens Falls, NY and playing at the Glens Falls Civic Center, the Adirondack Thunder, the ECHL Affiliate of the Calgary Flames, are seeking talented individuals to join their Game Night Lobby Sales team. Lobby Sales staff will be assigned to sell programs, chuck-a-pucks, or raffle tickets during Thunder home games.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- This position will be paid at $30 per game
- Sales staff must be able to take inventory, responsibly handle and count cash transactions, complete sales recognition sheets, and sell aggressively
- Must be available to commit to most of the remaining 2016-17 Thunder home schedule. Experience working in retail, sales, or sports/entertainment related industries is preferred
- Need to provide your own transportation to and from all games. Parking will be provided
No telephone inquiries will be accepted. Please respond to this listing on Teamwork Online.
The Adirondack Thunder are an equal opportunity employer
The Missouri Mavericks are members of the Mountain Division of the Western Conference of the ECHL—the Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League in North America. The Mavericks are the defending Brabham Cup winners after posting a league-leading record of 52-15-5 during the 2015-16 ECHL season, and have been honored with multiple community and league awards including the Truman Heartland Community Foundation Corporate Citizen Award (2016), Harry S. Truman Special Community Service Recognition Award (2014), the Bud Poile Governors’ Cup (CHL), and the CHL Franchise of the Year Award for four consecutive seasons.
The Mavericks are seeking energetic individuals to join the staff in the role of mascot performer. This individual will have a self-motivated attitude, and desire to represent the Mavericks brand to the highest standards.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Perform as the mascot for community appearances and corporate functions on a regular basis
• Ability to work all Mavericks home games -- both as a mascot performer, and mascot handler
• Must be able, or willing to learn to ice skate
Ideal candidate will:
• Have an outgoing personality. Willingness and desire to perform as mascot
• Prior performance experience strongly preferred
• Local candidates preferred
• Desire to pursue a career in the sports industry
• Reliable transportation
• Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
• Flexible schedule – ability to work nights and weekends
This part-time position is available for immediate hire.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have prior performance experience?
2. Are you a local candidate?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ