Current available jobs in Marketing:
DEPARTMENT: Florida Everblades Hockey Club
JOB: AV & Creative Services Manager
DIRECT REPORT: Executive Vice President of Business Development
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Business Development, this position is responsible for the oversight and execution of all aspects of the AV room on game nights and preparation of content for the Video Scoreboard for all Florida Everblades games and other Germain Arena events. The position is also responsible for oversight of the outdoor marquee and oversight of some aspects of the game night experience. Experience in professional sports is a must. Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Responsible for all aspects of the outdoor marquee including producing artwork for both Florida Everblades games and Germain Arena events, uploading artwork, tracking the artwork, scheduling repairs with AD systems and assuring all corporate sponsor advertisements run per contract.
· Responsible for hiring, issuing payment requests and directing all camera men during Florida Everblades games and any other Germain Arena event requiring camera men and a video scoreboard.
· Responsible for all AV graphics thru the adobe suite program for Florida Everblades hockey games and Germain Arena events. Graphics will include still screens, opening videos, noise meters, promotional videos, sponsor driven promotions, and any other elements that appear on the board. You’ll work directly with the Executive Vice President of Business Development and Corporate Partnerships & Game Night Coordinator on content and direction for the board on game nights.
· Responsible for producing game night presentation through use of broadcast pix switcher system and Delvcam replay system.
· Organize all game-day AV elements in accordance with the production script.
· Responsible for the set-up and maintenance of all camera and clear-com equipment used during game day production.
· Responsible for setting and maintenance of the DirecTV boxes and Arena channels.
· Responsible for filming Florida Everblades and Germain Arena events both inside and outside the Arena.
· Responsible for setting the sound system levels for Everblades games and other building events. In addition, responsible for tracking the levels and checking the functionality of the equipment.
· Responsible for assuring that audio/music is available for the recreational arena’s and main arena upon request.
· Serve as video director and assist with any needs from promoters for outside events such as Gulf Coast Showcase, PBR, NARCh, College Hockey Classic, Harlem Globetrotters, and Jehoviah’s Witnesses.
· Required to work outside sales events plus Florida Everblades events for the purpose of promoting sales packages through arena sales tables, promotional programs and prospect invitations to games.
· Responsible for oversight of all equipment in the AV room and scheduling any repairs or replacements to secure proper execution on game and event nights.
· Responsible for creation of artwork and timely updating of the building upcoming events Video loop.
· Responsible for creating special video and still screen themes for Blades games based on the yearly promotional schedule.
· Photo and film headshots, various interviews, and spots for commercials played during the games and on out YouTube channel.
· Responsible for the updating and control of our YoutTube channel.
· Assist in creating material for various social media platforms.
· Responsible for designing flyers and sales sheets to assist sales staff.
· Sell in and process all purchased tickets through the use of Archtics and host.
· Support sales staff through the design of proposals, artwork, and graphics that could be used in Arena or Everblades proposals or brochures.
· Responsible for meeting or exceeding goals and expectations set at the beginning of each season for season ticket, group ticket, and corporate sales. Should be proficient in all the Florida Everblades product lines including season plans, partial plans, arena and premium seating group packages and special events.
¨ Must be high energy, self motivated, results oriented individual committed to providing personal leadership for this position
¨ Must be able to demonstrate effective time management skills
¨ Must have excellent communication and creative skills
¨ Must be able to work closely with the Vice President and have the ability to react favorably to direction and input throughout the season
· Ideal candidate will have two plus years of game night production/AV experience.
· Must have management experience.
· A proven track record of success, computer proficiency and exceptional communication and customer service skills required.
· Ability to thrive and work under pressure on game nights.
· Must be prepared to work flexible work hours, related to and in support of the operations of the hockey club and Germain Arena.
· Must have some experience with a Tricaster, Broadcast pix switcher and a Delvcam replay system.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience with a Tricaster?
2. Do you have experience with a Delvcam Replay System?
3. Do you have experience with a Broadcast pix switcher?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ