Current available jobs in Marketing:
» Director of Corporate Partnerships & Marketing - South Carolina Stingrays (North Charleston, SC)
Description: High energy, enthusiastic individuals will be responsible for the game night operations and selling of the 50/50 raffle program. Half of the money raised at the end of the game goes to the winning fan, the other half goes to the Monarchs Care Foundation charity.
Responsibilities will include setting up the two 50/50 Central raffle stations and programming the hand-held machines. Once doors open, the individuals will sell the raffle tickets throughout the game until the second intermission. They will choose a winner and count the money.
# of Positions: 2
Hours: 4 hours game
Availability: 25+ games
VP of Marketing
(603) 626-7825 ext. 6115
DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS & MARKETING
The South Carolina Stingrays are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their growing front office team. The Stingrays have been part of the ECHL for 24 years and take pride in being a community asset for the Charleston metropolitan area. An area that is experiencing significant growth with many large businesses and individuals moving into the area.
The Director of Corporate Partnerships & Marketing will play a significant role in overseeing the Stingrays corporate sales department. A great opportunity for an individual to take ownership of, and implement a marketing strategy to raise corporate sales revenues. Execute and assist with all marketing partnerships to grow the overall Stingrays brand in the Charleston area.
· Enhance the growth of the Stingrays corporate sponsorship sales department.
· Identify and collaboratively assess partnership opportunities while establishing new client relationships utilizing various sales strategies, including but not limited to, research, cold calls, site visits, and outside sales calls.
· Work closely with Vice President of Sales and Marketing to create and maintain sponsorship inventory, proposal/presentation tools, tracking of sponsorship activation to ensure fulfillment of corporate sponsor contracts, etc.
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with Stingrays clients. Operate as a point of contact for customer service.
· Assist with development and execution of strategic marketing plans to extend brand awareness, build customer engagement and meet revenue goals.
· Assist with the concept and management of team collateral: flyers, brochures, premiums, giveaways, etc. to ensure a consistent and clear brand identity.
· Assist in managing relationships with media outlets including TV, radio, outdoor, print, and digital, etc.
· Leverage relationships with an aim towards using third party assets to promote the team brand, for example, sponsors, arena, ticketing provider, etc.
· Game operations – help generate new ideas for in sponsor driven game presentation and ensure best in class execution.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Have fun and keep a positive attitude with your teammates and customers.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field from a four-year college or university
· Four+ years of experience in a sports front office (with a preference to minor league sports experience).
· Proven ability to lead through influence, flexibility and mentoring
· Demonstrate knowledge of the principles, practices, and terminology of advertising, marketing, public relations programs
· Organized, energetic individual capable of working effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
· Critical thinker and self-starter willing to work proactively to identify key business priorities and work across teams to implement solutions
· Strong organizational skills, written & oral communication skills, team-oriented.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
· Proficient with Microsoft Suite
· Strong work ethic and ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Are you ready and qualified to tackle a new challenge? We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ