Current available jobs in Retail/Food & Beverage:
» Warehouse Manager - The Fuel Factory (a division of the Indy Fuel) (Fishers, IN)
****Please apply at www.joingreenleaf.com in order to be considered!****
Top Reasons to Work With GHG
- We are one of West Michigan’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies To Work For
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a team that is fun, high-energy, and passionate
- You will utilize your skills and experience at amazing venue!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Receive and take customer orders in a timely and courteous manner
- Ensure regular stocking of all supplies and food materials
- Ensure storage area and refrigerators are clean and sanitized
- Operate cash register and change funds
- Perform various opening and closing duties
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized concession stand
- Answer customer queries
- Manage customer traffic and cash register operations
- Ensure excellent food preparation and handling skills
- Serving, cooking, preparing and assembling food
- Multitasking and team work used on a daily bases
What You Need for this Position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours or more
- Able to stoop and bend
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds from time to time
- Able to comply with safety and health code standards
- Able to handle responsibilities that require repetitive motion tasks
- Able to comply with Michigan Liquor Laws outlined in TIPs training
What's in it for You
- 401k with contribution match (Full-Time option)
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Full-Time option)
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates
The warehouse manager role is responsible for accurate inventory management and organization.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage shipping, receiving and distribution of all goods at the warehouse.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing protocols and procedures.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by ensuring proper maintenance, conducting inventory counts and reconciliation.
- Maintain administrative organization by answering phones, filing papers, and monitoring office supply stock.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Able to lift up to 50LBS?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ