Current available jobs in Sponsorship Sales & Service:
» Sponsor Membership Manager - Worcester Railers HC (Worcester, MA)
"The Tulsa Oilers are the premier minor league team in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our organization is proud to be one of the most successful franchises in the ECHL and continues to be in the top of its class within the league.
The Oilers have a rich history in minor league hockey. Established in 1928, the Oilers have been a part of many leagues, and continues to uphold the traditions and represent great people of city of Tulsa."
- Identify and research key open categories and new categories as prospective new business leads. Establish strong working relationships with local, regional and national companies to understand individual marketing and business goals and initiatives.
- Prospect, solicit and close corporate sponsorship sales. Daily activity includes; cold calling, off site and on site sales presentations to perspective clients.
- Develop customized proposals and sales presentations for new business prospects.
- Close sponsorship sales and generate immediate revenue.
- Provide weekly reports and updates on progress. Meet and exceed agreed sales goals and objectives from an agreed target plan
- Coordinate inventory sales and assignment with VP of Corporate Partnerships.
- Work closely with other members of the Tulsa Oilers sales team to achieve goals while meeting personal sales and account management objectives.
- Work game days, weekends, and special events to entertain existing partners and new business prospects.
- Renew and grow existing corporate sponsorship and media partnerships through continued outstanding service and upselling of additional sponsorship assets into current partnership agreements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of extensive and proven professional sports sales experience with demonstrated success in the media, sport or entertainment fields
- Experience in the Midwest marketplace and in hockey is preferred but not necessary.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders and other senior executives
- Demonstrated professional sales presentation skills
- Track record in closing and consistently achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- This position is for a driven and sales-focused individual willing to lead by example with an emphasis on outbound phone sales, prospecting and lead generation while representing Tulsa Oilers in the marketplace
Category: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
Sponsor Membership Manager - Worcester Railers HC (Worcester, MA)
The Sponsor Membership Manager will be responsible for the generation and development of corporate partnerships revenue for Worcester Railers HC. This position will be responsible for achieving revenue goals through sale of media, signage, promotions, digital, hospitality, tickets and other team marketing assets. Additionally, this person will have some responsibility for service and fulfillment of contracts for assigned accounts. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of the competitive marketplace relating to marketing/ media/ sponsorship budgets on both local and national levels.
Major Responsibilities and Representative Tasks
- Generate revenue through the sale of “new” corporate partner relationships
- Ability to foster and build existing corporate partner relationships to ensure sponsor revenue growth through in-person, telephone and email correspondence
- Build effective long term relationships with key decision makers
- Develop dynamic sales presentations for current or new partners by incorporating research and a clear understanding of the prospective partner’s goals
- Partner with Sponsorship team members to manage and ensure activation of all partner programs
- This position reports directly to the President
- Be responsible for attending networking events by the chamber of commerce, participate in community events to increase network opportunities
- Provide accurate and reliable information on sales forecasts
- Work hand in hand with Sponsorship team members to develop a detailed database of clients
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Competencies and Qualifications
- Four-year college degree in business or a relevant field; or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience; preferably in sports marketing, business-to-business, advertising media, promotions, college level and minor league
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop effective and professional relationships both inside and outside of the organization
- Extensive knowledge of sports marketing and sponsorship inventory preferred; specific knowledge of Boston and local MA market a plus
- Ability to productively manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Demonstrate strong alignment to the Railers vision, goals and core values
- Ability to work nights, weekends and all Worcester Railers HC home games
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ