Current available jobs in Ticket Sales & Service:
» Account Executive - Tulsa Oilers Hockey (Tulsa, OK)
» Membership Executive (Full Time) - Worcester Railers HC (Worcester, MA)
Top Reasons to Work With GHG
- We are one of the Nation's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work for
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a team that is fun, high-energy, and passionate about selling a diverse Event Center
- You will utilize your skills and experience in an environment that encourages creativity and building relationships with potential clients
What You’ll Be Doing
- Services existing business accounts, obtains future bookings, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily/weekly/monthly work schedule to call on existing or future potential clients
- Continuously improves content, approach and timing of outside sales calls by studying the potential market, consulting with Director of Sales and making adjustments for continuously improving closing ratio
- Sustains an organized approach and keeps Director of Sales informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual segment analysis
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, competitor deliverables, promotions, etc.
- Recommends improvements in products, services, packages, promotions by continuously evaluating results, actively seeking guest feedback, and observing competitive developments
- Resolves customer issues to sustain long term guest engagement by making improvement recommendations to management
- Creates and sustains positive interactions with all associates by being a promoter of Greenleaf Hospitality vision, mission and core values to all colleagues
- Continuously improves one’s own professional and technical knowledge and skills by attending educational workshops, actively participating in regularly scheduled sales team meetings, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies and seeking additional methodologies.
What You Need for this Position
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Previous experience with negotiating and creating contracts and proposals preferred
- Have a strong passion for driving revenue sales and guest service
- Show passion to drive marketing and sales promotion efforts for Wings Event Center
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. This role also calls for the ability to work well with all levels of leadership and associates
What's in it for You
- 401k with contribution match
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Company cell phone reimbursement
Tulsa Oilers hockey is one of Tulsa’s longest-standing sports traditions. For the last 24 seasons, the Oilers have provided a unique entertainment option for families and fans of all ages. The Oilers are committed to the economic growth and development of Tulsa and work closely with corporations and businesses that share the same priorities.
LOOKING TO BREAK INTO SPORTS? THEN JOIN THE BACKBONE OF OUR TEAM IN SALES!
Tulsa Oilers Account Executive
The Tulsa Oilers seek a Full Time Account Executive. Any person interested must be motivated and passionate about a career in sales.
• Make daily sales calls to generate new business through group and season tickets
• Assist in database management, including lead entry and reporting.
• Ability to come up with new group concepts and ideas for increasing revenue
• Must meet or exceed individual and team sales goals
• Assist with all special group and season ticket sales projects.
• Work in conjunction with Ticket Sales, Corporate Partnerships, Community Relations, Media Relations and Operations for all internal ticket allotment and allocation.
• Develop and maintain files and reports on each event that consists of ticket sales, group sales, comp tickets and overall event audits.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet frequent deadlines
• High energy; ability to remain focused on accomplishing tasks, working independently and offering excellent internal customer service to all departments within the Tulsa Oilers front office
• Available to work flexible hours
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Prior sales experience (Preferred)
The Worcester Railers HC of the ECHL are seeking an energetic, hardworking, and motivated Membership Executive to generate revenue through the sale of season memberships, flex-plans and group tickets via cold calling and email. This position will also service existing accounts, work all home games and cultivate relationships with their season membership clientele. Create new ideas to increase membership sales and retention, perform basic office functions as needed and be expected to attain goals of the ticket and membership sales department each season. The candidate will report to the Director of Tickets and Hockey Club Memberships.
LOOKING TO BREAK INTO SPORTS? THEN JOIN THE BACKBONE OF OUR TEAM IN SALES!
Worcester Railers HC Membership Executive
The Railers HC is seeking a Full Time Membership Executive. Any person interested must be motivated and passionate about a career in sales.
- Make daily sales calls to generate new business through group and season memberships.
- Assist in database management, including lead entry and reporting.
- Create and develop new sales concepts to generate new revenue streams.
- Develop, implement and maintain sales campaigns utilizing direct mail, cold calling, appointment scheduling, and ticket driven revenue promotions.
- Must meet or exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Generate own leads by prospecting respective sales area.
- Assist with all special group and season membership sales projects.
- Work in conjunction with Membership Sales, Corporate Sponsor Partnerships, Community Relations, Media Relations and Operations for all internal ticket allotment and allocation.
- Work all home games, additional membership events, and off site sales opportunities as needed for the purpose of developing new prospects and referral opportunities.
- Must be willing to work some nights, weekends, and holiday events.
- Maintain complete and accurate records for customers and organization.
- Perform other promotional or service functions assigned by the Director of Tickets and Hockey Club Memberships.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet frequent deadlines
- High energy; ability to remain focused on accomplishing tasks, working independently and offering excellent internal customer service to all departments within the Worcester Railers HC front office
- Available to work flexible hours
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Hardworking, dependable and motivated self-starter
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and strong customer service skills
- Ability to work a 40-hour work week plus games and other outside events
- Ticketmaster or other ticket sales platform experience (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ice hockey knowledge is preferred, but not required
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What is your required salary?
2. Why is this position appealing to you?
3. What is one thing not on your resume that would qualify you for this position?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ