Current available jobs in Ticket Sales & Service:
» Group Sales Fulfillment Manager - Manchester Monarchs (Manchester, NH)
» Group Sales Account Manager - Orlando Solar Bears (Orlando, FL)
» Ticket Sales Representative - Reading Royals Hockey Club (Reading, PA)
» Season Ticket and Group Sales Consultant - Toledo Walleye/Toledo Mud Hens (Toledo, OH)
Account Executive, Ticket Sales
The primary function of an Account Executive is to sell ticket packages and service accounts. Account Executives will have the opportunity to sell a full menu of ticket products to their prospective buyers, with the focus being on Season, Partial Season, Flex and Group ticket products. Some Account Executives will exclusively sell group tickets. The Account Executive will also be responsible for customer service, package upgrades, account management and answering general ticketing inquires. They will also be responsible for answering the Thunder’s phone lines and process in-coming, unsolicited ticket sales.
Director, Ticket Sales & Services
• Make a minimum of 40, connected, outbound sales calls per day
• Develop new sales leads and prospects daily
• Achieve and exceed pre-determined sales quotas for all ticket products
• Manage Full season, Partial season, Flex, Group and single game ticket requests
• Service incoming calls to the ticket department
• Account management; ensure client issues are resolved and contacts recorded in ACT
• Assist with facilitating and maintaining payment plans
• Field all customer service related issues during games and special events
• Assist with seat relocations and all customer service issues
• Meet and exceed both weekly and monthly sales goals
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from a four year college or university. A background in Sports Management, Sales, Marketing or Communications is preferred but not required
• High level of drive and work ethic with a competitive nature
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) software, as well as familiarity with computers and an ability to learn ticketing software with ease
• Calgary Flames ECHL INC (d.b.a. Adirondack Thunder) is an equal opportunity employer.
The Manchester Monarchs, the primary affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings, are looking for an experienced individual to provide top level customer service to the team’s many group leaders and arena patrons through various mediums – telephone, email, in-person visits and events along with being involved in all aspects of group sales. This position reports to the Vice President of Ticket Sales and Marketing.
The ideal candidate would serve as a primary liaison between group leaders and the Manchester Monarchs and requires the ability to effectively interact with Monarchs clients on-site at all games to maximize customer service and optimize the client experience. In order to succeed at this position, the Group Sales Fulfillment Manager would effectively drive revenue by providing the best customer experience for all groups. The individual would interact daily with group leaders in person, email and other communication to make their group experience as easy and fun as possible. This position would assist in planning, organizing, implementing, promoting and retaining Monarchs groups, compile and report to upper management regarding interests/concerns of patrons and provide feedback to address those interests/concerns. In addition, he or she will be responsible for the printing and distribution of marketing materials and ticket orders.
The Group Sales Fulfillment Manager is responsible for hiring, training and managing the department’s part-timers during the season.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
One year experience in customer service, sports industry preferred.
One year experience in telephone sales preferred.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Knowledge of Archtics a plus.
Exceptional communication, written and verbal skills, detail oriented, empathetic, strong problem solving skills, strong listening and sales skills and the ability to exhibit patience and calmness under difficult circumstances.
Required to work extended or irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
The Orlando Solar Bears are seeking a passionate, dedicated, and self-motivated sales executive to join their group sales department. The ideal candidate should have one to three years of past experience in sales with either a professional or collegiate sports team, an unparalleled work ethic, and the ability to create new business.
• Directly report to Director of Ticket Sales
• Generate group ticket sales revenue for the Orlando Solar Bears
• Meet or exceed weekly and monthly ticket sales goals for the Orlando Solar Bears
• Assist with game day promotions and special events as needed
• Build and manage a database of group leaders from corporations and organizations around the Orlando area
• Build relationships to generate repeat business
• Provide superior and professional customer service
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field
• Must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• At least one-year of successful professional sports team sales experience
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Archtics, and Ticketmaster are crucial for this position
• Ability to network throughout the business community and various organizations
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours
Under the direction of the Ticket Sales Manager, the Ticket Sales Representative responsibilities include prospecting to sell and service new accounts, create new ideas to increase both Season & Group ticket sales. Perform basic office functions as needed. This position is a full time sales position with a base salary, benefits, and commission.
• Sell Reading Royals Ice Hockey Season Tickets, Corporate Packages, Partial Plans, Group Tickets, and other Ticket products
• Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales
• Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans.
• Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game
• Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
• Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by management
• Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
• Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Sales Manager
Candidates must be eager to learn, be part of a team, and ready to have FUN!
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What sales experience do you have to date?
Summary of Responsibilities:
A Season Ticket & Group Sales Consultant is directly involved with the sale of tickets. He/she uses planning, organizational and people skills to prospect and achieve season ticket, group ticket, individual ticket and catering sales goals as established by the Assistant General Manager - Ticket Sales & Operations and the Director of Ticket Sales.
- Reach personal sales goals as established by the Assistant GM and Director of Ticket Sales.
- Plan, organize and manage personal sales goals and help the ticket department achieve its goals.
- Make outgoing calls and contacts in order to generate new sales and attract new companies/fans.
- Sell various season ticket plans to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Sell group outings and catered events to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Sell merchandise and souvenirs to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Maintain relationships/sales with existing clientele in all ticket sales categories to ensure long-term partnerships and upsell possibilities.
- Handle incoming inquiries regarding season ticket plans and group outing options.
- Disseminate season ticket, group and catering information to existing and potential clients.
- Follow up with the people who request and receive season ticket, group outing and food & beverage outing information.
- Collect deposits and final balances on outings and season ticket plans and follow the proper processes as they relate to the Box Office, accounting, CRM, etc.
- Interact with other staff members to help insure a positive and successful season.
- Set up meetings with potential season ticket holders and group leaders.
- Refer corporate sales opportunities to the Assistant General Manager – Corporate Partnerships.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Full time, year round.
- Off-season hours are typically 8+ hour days. During season hours may range from 8 to 14 hours per day
A Ticket Consultant should be self motivated. It is necessary to have good people, planning and organizational skills. There is daily interaction with current and potential clients. He/she should be creative, driven and possess the ability to work with others and accept various tasks. Ticket sales experience is recommended but not required.
1 year or more of Sales Experience Required
This job description does not list all of the duties of the job. The person in this position may be asked to perform other instructions and duties must comply with the Toledo Mud Hens baseball Club, Inc. and Toledo Arena Sports (TASI) Employee Handbook. The person in this position will be evaluated in part based on performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The Club’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either the Employee or the Club may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How many years of sales experience do you have?
2. In 25 words or less, why do people attend minor league sports?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ