Current available jobs in Ticket Sales & Service:
» Account Executive, Ticket Sales & Service - Allen Americans Professional Hockey Club (Allen, TX)
» Ticket Sales representative - Missouri Mavericks (Kansas City, MO)
» Season Ticket and Group Sales Consultant - Toledo Walleye/Toledo Mud Hens (Toledo, OH)
» Account Executive - Tulsa Oilers Hockey (Tulsa, Ok)
The Alaska Aces, a marquee franchise in the ECHL and winner of three national championship Kelly Cup’s and 12 consecutive appearances in the Kelly Cup Playoffs, seek an experienced, self-motivated and passionate candidate with a championship commitment in leadership, sales and creativity. Our ideal candidate will open a new chapter in establishing new sales frontiers with innovative approaches in ticket sales utilizing best practices, strategic creativity and forging strong relationship with the most fervent fans in the league.
Reports to: Managing Partner. You will work closely with VP of Sales & Marketing and the Promotions Director.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage the overall ticketing operation department to include: renewal and development of new season tickets, partial plans, group tickets and single game tickets; oversee the yield management of pricing and seating strategies to maximize revenue and usage.
- Recruit, train, mentor, coach and motivate ticket sales representatives.
- Develop, monitor and track an established annual sales goal on a quarterly, monthly and weekly basis; keep management abreast of trends within the industry and the pulse of the local sales market. Report, maintain and oversee ticket representative’s sales and weekly commissions.
- Ongoing development for new business development of season ticket and mini plan sales; incremental group sales for key weekend game initiatives. Our candidate will also monitor and oversee and special ticketing programs that generates incremental revenue through youth hockey and school fundraising programs as an example.
- Oversee the development of a new ticket sales ecosystem that generates leads through data collection and CRM with follow-up sales calls to generate new season ticket sales and mini plans.
- Create and assist in the development of sales materials for internal staff and as communication to season ticket holders and fan base.
- Manage will call box office and Alaska Aces Help Desk at all HOME games in the Arena. Must attend all HOME games.
- Take charge of season and single game ticket marketing, promotions, ticket plans, projects and retail and military programs.
- Establish and review ticketing operation policies and procedures with the Arena Ticketing Box Office and TicketMaster.
- Oversee the merchandise and ticket box office located in the office in addition to the merchandise store in the Arena on game day. Your duties will also be to hire the individuals to operate the merchandise store for game days.
- Knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
- Professionally represent the organization at business and community functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’d like to see from our candidates:
- Enthusiast, confident, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with creativity, dynamic and a can-do attitude.
- Sales-oriented who can manage multiple projects while working independently and with other team members
- Strong inter-personal, oral and written skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Genuine passion and community involvement within the sports and entertainment environment
- AHL or NHL work experience in ticketing management preferred
- Proven 3 years ticketing management and sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- CRM Experience
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you willing to relocate to Anchorage, Alaska and why?
2. What makes you great?
Account Executive, Ticket Sales & Service is mainly responsible for prospect development, sales and service of new full/half/partial season ticket plans, group tickets and premium tickets for the Allen Americans Professional Hockey Club. This person will be expected to meet and ultimately exceed weekly, monthly and season long sales goals attributed to each of the aforementioned ticket products.
• Sell Allen Americans ticket products including full season tickets, half season tickets, partial season ticket plans, premiu group tickets, and individual ticket products.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products
• Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
• Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
• Make "Warm" & "Cold" calls to corporate, community and individual prospects to ultimately sell season and premium ticket plans as well as group outings.
• Make a minimum of 70 calls per day & set a minimum number of face to face appointments per week
• Handle inbound calls for all ticket related products with the intention to upsell individual game buyers into plans.
• Schedule in-arena appointments and place of business appointments with sales prospects and existing clients with the intent to close new and additional business.
• Maintain accurate records of interaction with all ticket product customers.
• Work all Americans home games as well as additional outside functions including luncheons, business shows, conventions, chambers, etc.
• Assist Management with additional miscellaneous responsibilities
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Self Motivated, Goal Oriented, and Competitive
• Effective Time Management Skills
• Natural Positive Attitude and Team Oriented
Education and Formal Training:
• Accredited University/College Degree Required
Material and Equipment Used:
• Daily use of Word, Excel, Ticketmaster, CRM and Ticketmaster software
The Missouri Mavericks of the ECHL are looking for a highly motivated, innovative ticket sales executive. The Mavericks are one of the most decorated 'AA' hockey franchises in the country and stand alone as the only winter pro sports team in a market of 2-million residents. If you are outgoing and organized and want to work for a positive, proactive organization, please review the description below.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Responsible for generating maximum revenue for the team through the full menu marketing of ticket programs.
- Sell full-seasons, partial season plans, and group packages for the team. Meet and exceed all sales goals.
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through phone prospecting, external appointments and networking events.
- Plan and coordinate group events
- Manage all personal accounts and work with the fan relations department to provide the highest level of customer service throughout the season.
- Game night responsibilities include, but not limited to, assisting with sales initiatives and prospecting for new clients before, during and after every home game.
- Attend and staff outside events with the purpose of selling ticket packages in conjunction with the marketing department.
- Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and closed sales.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience in ticket sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques strongly encouraged.
- Strength in time management, administrative ability, organization, and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public in a professional manner.
- Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. and ability to learn and master new software programs.
- Experience in utilizing CRM and ticketing systems (TicketMaster experience a bonus) in maintaining customer records a plus.
- High energy; team player with the ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently and in group setting.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Summary of Responsibilities:
A Season Ticket & Group Sales Consultant is directly involved with the sale of tickets. He/she uses planning, organizational and people skills to prospect and achieve season ticket, group ticket, individual ticket and catering sales goals as established by the Assistant General Manager - Ticket Sales & Operations and the Director of Ticket Sales.
- Reach personal sales goals as established by the Assistant GM and Director of Ticket Sales.
- Plan, organize and manage personal sales goals and help the ticket department achieve its goals.
- Make outgoing calls and contacts in order to generate new sales and attract new companies/fans.
- Sell various season ticket plans to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Sell group outings and catered events to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Sell merchandise and souvenirs to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Maintain relationships/sales with existing clientele in all ticket sales categories to ensure long-term partnerships and upsell possibilities.
- Handle incoming inquiries regarding season ticket plans and group outing options.
- Disseminate season ticket, group and catering information to existing and potential clients.
- Follow up with the people who request and receive season ticket, group outing and food & beverage outing information.
- Collect deposits and final balances on outings and season ticket plans and follow the proper processes as they relate to the Box Office, accounting, CRM, etc.
- Interact with other staff members to help insure a positive and successful season.
- Set up meetings with potential season ticket holders and group leaders.
- Refer corporate sales opportunities to the Assistant General Manager – Corporate Partnerships.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Full time, year round.
- Off-season hours are typically 8+ hour days. During season hours may range from 8 to 14 hours per day
A Ticket Consultant should be self motivated. It is necessary to have good people, planning and organizational skills. There is daily interaction with current and potential clients. He/she should be creative, driven and possess the ability to work with others and accept various tasks. Ticket sales experience is recommended but not required.
2 years or more of Sales Experience Required
This job description does not list all of the duties of the job. The person in this position may be asked to perform other instructions and duties must comply with the Toledo Mud Hens baseball Club, Inc. and Toledo Arena Sports (TASI) Employee Handbook. The person in this position will be evaluated in part based on performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The Club’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either the Employee or the Club may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How many years of sales experience do you have?
2. In 25 words or less, why do people attend minor league sports?
Tulsa Oilers hockey is one of Tulsa’s longest-standing sports traditions. For the last 24 seasons, the Oilers have provided a unique entertainment option for families and fans of all ages. The Oilers are committed to the economic growth and development of Tulsa and work closely with corporations and businesses that share the same priorities.
LOOKING TO BREAK INTO SPORTS? THEN JOIN THE BACKBONE OF OUR TEAM IN SALES!
Tulsa Oilers Account Executive
The Tulsa Oilers seek a Full Time Account Executive. Any person interested must be motivated and passionate about a career in sales.
• Make daily sales calls to generate new business through group and season tickets
• Assist in database management, including lead entry and reporting.
• Ability to come up with new group concepts and ideas for increasing revenue
• Must meet or exceed individual and team sales goals
• Assist with all special group and season ticket sales projects.
• Work in conjunction with Ticket Sales, Corporate Partnerships, Community Relations, Media Relations and Operations for all internal ticket allotment and allocation.
• Develop and maintain files and reports on each event that consists of ticket sales, group sales, comp tickets and overall event audits.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet frequent deadlines
• High energy; ability to remain focused on accomplishing tasks, working independently and offering excellent internal customer service to all departments within the Tulsa Oilers front office
• Available to work flexible hours
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Prior sales experience (Preferred)
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ