Current available jobs that best match elmira:
» Group Ticket Sales - Elmira Jackals (Elmira, NY)
» VP of Ticket Sales & Service - Elmira Jackals (Elmira, NY)
» Future Notification Only - ECHL and its Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Elmira Jackals are looking for an energetic, self starter team player sales person. If you have ever wanted to work in Pro Sports here is your chance. If you can sell, please apply.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have any sales experience? 2. Yes/No: Can you work long flexible hours? 3. Yes/No: Are you a team player?
1. Yes/No: Do you have any sales experience?
2. Yes/No: Can you work long flexible hours?
3. Yes/No: Are you a team player?
The Elmira Jackals are looking for a Group Ticket Salesperson. This candidate must be very energetic , willing to work long hours, make many outbound calls and be able to make sales.
The Elmira Jackals are seeking an exemplary salesperson with extensive industry experience, demonstrated leadership abilities, and an unmistakable desire to be successful in sports business by building a sales culture focused on customer retention, creating new business, and delivering excellent service.
The primary responsibility of this position is to oversee the overall day-to-day operations of the ticket department including the hiring, leading, and coaching of the ticket sales team. Specifically this individual must:
• Hold sales team accountable to pre-determined sales goals
• Recruit and hire the best and brightest sales professionals
• Continually coach/train team to help them reach their goals
• Work in partnership with the team President to create/evaluate the commission/incentive structure for the ticket sales department and the operating budget, including individual and department revenue goals
• Maintain accountability/responsibility for expense budget and revenue goals
• Provide accurate weekly reports of all ticket data both internally and to the ECHL
• Develop all ticket plans and renewal strategies
• Hold regularly scheduled meetings with the sales staff
• Generate sales leads
• Assist the team President in setting ticket projections
• Assist in approving the creation and development of sales collateral materials
• Demonstrate a willingness to adapt to company culture
• Minimum of 2 years experience leading a sales team
• Strong leadership skills
• Service-oriented, excellent customer service skills
• Committed to teamwork
• Ability to analyze, report and respond to analytical data
• Strong communication, prioritization, and organization skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Computer skills – MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint (experience with Tickets.com a plus)
• Available nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ