» Future Notification Only - ECHL and its Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Elmira Jackals are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, outgoing person to be our mascot, Blade, at all home games, appearances and events.
- Outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work days as well as nights
- Good with kids
- Prior Mascot Experience Preferred
This exciting position will provide the opportunity to work with the community, local organizations, and children. It will also give candidates the experience of working for a professional sports team. This position requires a friendly, pro-active attitude!
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you located in or near Elmira, New York? 2. Do you have previous mascot experience? 3. Do you have previous ice skating experience? 4. Are you available to work all Jackals home games?
1. Are you located in or near Elmira, New York?
2. Do you have previous mascot experience?
3. Do you have previous ice skating experience?
4. Are you available to work all Jackals home games?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with ECHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ