» Future Notification Only - ECHL and its Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Reading Royals are currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate self-starter to join their sales team.
The Ticket Sales Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting to sell and service new accounts to increase both Season/Partial Season tickets, Group tickets and Hospitality packages.This position is a full time sales position with a base salary, benefits, and commission.
- Sell a full menu of ticket products for the Reading Royals, including, but not limited to full and partial season tickets, group tickets and hospitality packages.
- Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate new sales.
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, partial season tickets, group and hospitality packages.
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by the Director of Ticket Sales
- Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Cordially and effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
- Work a variety of Reading Royals events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer records
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Director of Ticket Sales
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration.
- Highly motivated, outgoing personality with a strong work ethic and desire to excel in sales
- A high level of professionalism, confidence, enthusiasm and personal accountability
- Willingness to learn and ability to work within a team atmosphere
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
- 1 year of ticket sales experience preferred
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have 1-2 years of sales experience in a professional environment? 2. What level(s) of education have you completed?
1. Do you have 1-2 years of sales experience in a professional environment?
2. What level(s) of education have you completed?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with ECHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ