» Future Notification Only - ECHL and its Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Summary of Responsibilities:
A Season Ticket & Group Sales Consultant is directly involved with the sale of tickets. He/she uses planning, organizational and people skills to prospect and achieve season ticket, group ticket, individual ticket and catering sales goals as established by the Assistant General Manager - Ticket Sales & Operations and the Director of Ticket Sales.
- Reach personal sales goals as established by the Assistant GM and Director of Ticket Sales.
- Plan, organize and manage personal sales goals and help the ticket department achieve its goals.
- Make outgoing calls and contacts in order to generate new sales and attract new companies/fans.
- Sell various season ticket plans to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Sell group outings and catered events to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Sell merchandise and souvenirs to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Maintain relationships/sales with existing clientele in all ticket sales categories to ensure long-term partnerships and upsell possibilities.
- Handle incoming inquiries regarding season ticket plans and group outing options.
- Disseminate season ticket, group and catering information to existing and potential clients.
- Follow up with the people who request and receive season ticket, group outing and food & beverage outing information.
- Collect deposits and final balances on outings and season ticket plans and follow the proper processes as they relate to the Box Office, accounting, CRM, etc.
- Interact with other staff members to help insure a positive and successful season.
- Set up meetings with potential season ticket holders and group leaders.
- Refer corporate sales opportunities to the Assistant General Manager – Corporate Partnerships.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Full time, year round.
- Off-season hours are typically 8+ hour days. During season hours may range from 8 to 14 hours per day
A Ticket Consultant should be self motivated. It is necessary to have good people, planning and organizational skills. There is daily interaction with current and potential clients. He/she should be creative, driven and possess the ability to work with others and accept various tasks. Ticket sales experience is recommended but not required.
2 years or more of Sales Experience Required
This job description does not list all of the duties of the job. The person in this position may be asked to perform other instructions and duties must comply with the Toledo Mud Hens baseball Club, Inc. and Toledo Arena Sports (TASI) Employee Handbook. The person in this position will be evaluated in part based on performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The Club’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either the Employee or the Club may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How many years of sales experience do you have? 2. In 25 words or less, why do people attend minor league sports?
1. How many years of sales experience do you have?
2. In 25 words or less, why do people attend minor league sports?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with ECHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ